Time is always against us, however self-care is not optional. Here is our quick and easy morning routine featuring some affordable skin-care treats! We hope this gives you some inspiration.
This routine excludes working out simply because some of you may prefer to workout on evenings and some just do not have the time in the morning.
- Hydration is a must. Keep a filled water bottle on your counter that you can aim to finish after brushing your teeth.
- Get your aromatherapy going. There are many types from which you can choose such as scented candles, wax melts, diffusers; just be sure to use uplifting or energizing scents. We love citrus scents in the morning time!
- Have your morning cup of herbal tea or coffee while you journal for five minutes about your intention for the day or something that fills you with gratitude. This is a part of getting your mind right, in a positive space, it is very beneficial to how you go through your day.
- Use a lush and moisturising body wash in the shower. If you have the time, adding a body scrub to your morning routine is divine! It assists with circulation as well.
- Apply some cold under eye gel pads (pop them into the fridge the night before) while you are applying your deodorant, lotion, etc.
- Continue to get ready for the day whether it be applying makeup, finishing your skincare routine and getting dressed.
The addition of journaling, aromatherapy, a body scrub and also under eye pads do not take a lot of time and can be easily incorporated into your routine. Little bits of self-care can be very invigorating and assist in your general mood and well being.
Go, attack the day.
What are some things you like to do for yourself on busy morning?
The Pure Beauty Bag Team